Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Independence Day..













The pics are from me doing a little flying last Saturday. I flew up to Quincy , then to Alton, did a touch and go into Lambert and then back home. It was my first time flying into Lambert. I keep imagining what the people thought inside the terminal looking out to see little ol' me out there were Southwest Airlines ususally lands... LOL
On to the most important news. It looks like our I600A will be ready to submit by Monday or Tuesday of next week. CHI is closed Friday (like most businesses) for the holiday. The last couple of days we have been reviewing and editing our 12 page home study which will be attached to the I600A. Once that is completed and submitted we will be in wait mode for about 4 to 6 weeks. Pray for speedy goverment workers!
Dad is in the hospital. Good news so far from his tests. We are hoping to have him home tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers.
Justin is doing great. No baseball on the holiday weekend!!! Yeah!
Amy has a new camera that some wonderful man gave her for their anniversary... LOL We have some great baseball pics that I will post later.
Again thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.
More news to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment