Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can you believe the rain?


Wow.. talk about some wet weather! We are supposed to get 2 to 4 inches today alone!


Pink update: scheduling our pretrip walk through with Anna. Its the meeting to go over everything that we will do while in Russia. We are so close!!! Wow.. Prayers & thoughts for Pink, our daughter.


Dad, is still in the hospital. Hope to have him home soon. Thoughts and prayers for him also.


We are cleaning more and more at home to just to get ready.

1 comment:

  1. you don't know me, I happened upon your blog while doing some research on Russian Adoption Blogs. I really enjoyed reading your story from the start. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My husband and I are praying about adopting in the future, Russia is on our hearts. I will keep "PINK" in my prayers as well, and can't wait to read about your meeting. How truly wonderful God is.

    ReplyDelete