Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a weekend!...

It was supposed to be a weekend of house cleaning....

It ended up being a weekend of snow, sinus/ear infections, having an accident in my own driveway, house cleaning & Super Bowl. Why settle for just one when you can have some many? LOL

Thanks to anibiotics, I can actually function without having the room spinning on me. :) Which means I shouldn't be bumping into any more trees hopefully anytime soon. LOL My white stallion as it is referred by some (2001 Ford F250) has been dropped off to be repaired. Miss that truck already!

Missed two great Super Bowl parties we were supposed to attend, but I figured I should keep my germs to myself, no need to spread them around.

Did some deep cleaning of the house today. We moved appliances, furniture and toys; to make sure the house was clean.

This week the STL area might be in for a little more snow, personally I ok without it.

Praying really hard this week for the FBI paper work to be sent back. Also like to keep my dad & my BFF's dad in everyones prayers. Healing through the power of prayer or positive thought!

Pink, mom & dad cleaned your room today! We are so ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment