Monday, July 26, 2010

Again! Again? ....... Again!




This past weekend Vika took her first road trip to the Lake of the Ozarks.. We had to pick up our waverunners at Surdyke Yamaha.. (Let me say the guys in the Service Dept are the best there!)

Ok.. let me start from the beginning.. I need to apologize to Pastor Sell.. Durring church Sat night.. The Fridleys went up to recieve comunion.. In the Lutheran Church children do not recieve comunion until 8th grade confirmation.. but they can walk up to recieve a blessing. As I carried Vika in my arms; Pastor Sell distributed the bread. Miss Vika spoke up and in a very loud charming voice said, "Hi". :-) It caught Pastor off gaurd and really amused Pastor Auringer.. :-)

After church... I went and prepared the trailer to pick up the waverunners. Amy took the kids over to her moms to visit for a bit. Storms blew thru leaving over an inch of rain..

Sunday morning we drove to the lake.. took the waverunners over to Aunt Phylisis.. Then we headed to TanTara Resort.. They have an inside water park.. With lazy rivers, water slides, play area.. Very fun..

Miss Vika LOVED IT. She went down the BIG water slide with Amy or I... I bet at least 50 times.. She would get to the bottom.. and say Again!!.. we would say.. again?? .. and she would reply with AGAIN!!..



No comments:

Post a Comment