Thursday, September 30, 2010

Videos - Vika first trip First day part 1

Over the last few days I have been editing the videos we shot while visiting Vika last November, again in February of this year and then Gotch Day in March. I must say that the emotion I have viewing these videos are unexplainable. Joy, sadness, pain, shock and many more. I so love my daughter. I am blessed to have such a great family.

The 3 video clips that are post are the very first day we meet Vika. This was at her orphanage in Moscow. The video starts in the orphanage directors office and then we move up to the activity room where we would meet her most of the time.

On a different note.. Huge THANKS to Mrs. Fletcher!! She is Vika's preschool teacher and helped get a great preschool picture. Thanks!

Justin's football is going great!

Last day of Sept.. ugh... let fall begin. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I am sure your emotions seeing these videos are every where. The videos are wonderful to look back on. She has come so far in just one year.

    ReplyDelete