Monday, September 26, 2011

22 years..

This past week.... marked Amy & my 22 anniversary together... She asked me out 22 years ago... Im a lucky guy!

Friday night Dr Amy and her mini-me played dress up... Actually Amy is secretly making sure all of the pirate costumes fit for the upcoming Disney trip... :-)

Sat night Ally.. came back from college for the night.. That allowed Dr. Amy & myself to go out...

Had a great evening with friends Doug & Kerri at Bottle Neck Blues Bar...


Sat.. morning... Justin & I flew out to Manhattan KS... they actually have commuter service from American Airlines.. This is J standing in front of one of the 5 that leave out of there everyday. Chicago or Dallas are the only choices...



Your pilot...


At 9,000 feet over KS... heading back towards MO..





No comments:

Post a Comment