Monday, November 21, 2011

Windy weekend!!!

Where to begin...

It was windy all weekend!! Wow.. Had a little frost but nothing terribly cold yet, thank God.






Justin has been asked to take his black belt test this Spring... seems like it crazy to think about this Spring, but basically he has to train from now til then on the test. :-)

Vika had a good week. Friday she was a a little sluggish, so Amy kept her with her all day to make sure she wasn't coming down with anything. Luckily no illnesses arose.. Thank God for good health.

Saturday morning, I had my Commercial checkride.. Got the ground or oral portion completed with flying colors. Had to postpone the flying portion for another day. Way to windy, the wind shear was crazy; which would have made ground referenece manuvers unpleasent.

Saturday night, Amy and I, went out withour friends... Great time as usual.

Short week ahead with the holiday. Kids only have two days of school. Amy is open 3 days, and I might work 2 1/2 .. we will see.

Looking back 2 year ago... we had just saw our baby girl for the first time... I can't imagine life without my family of four.


http://fridleysjourney.blogspot.com/2009/11/second-update.html



I am so Thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment