Monday, December 19, 2011

Tooth fairy's first visit for Vika...

What a great weekend..

Where to begin.. I completed the flying portion for my commercial pilots exam on Saturday morning.. So I am now a commercial pilot.. :-)

Went to see TSO - TransSiberian Orchestra Sat night with Justin.. Love those guys... reminds me of seeing a Motley Crue concert.. The girls went shopping..

Sunday we worked at Amy's office.. She is getting a new digital x-ray machine. Lots of prep work required..

Celebrated Justin's birthday.. He got the new Iphone 4S... loved it..

Our baby lost her first tooth... Had to explain the entire tooth fairy thing.. btw... the tooth fairy leaves $5 now days... I thought it was .25 cents... hmmm

Grandpa Fridley would have ok'd the $5 though..

No comments:

Post a Comment