Monday, October 15, 2012

A super weekend!!!

Friday night we meet up with the ladies from the Barnett family for some bowling, arcade games & laser tag! Had to get the kids together for some play time to get ready for DCL Christmas.

Saturday Vika and Amy went to soccer. Vika is really starting to do outstanding. Justin and I went over to Rich's house to install the new stereo in my truck. Love it!

Saturday night: Dr Amy had a 31 party at the Pitmanns. Justin and I went to Aunt Mel's house for Caroline's Bday party.

Sunday I studied for my CFI exam with Bob. Vika and Justin spent some time with gma Kohler which allowed Amy and I to do yoga.

Some of the birthday crew in the basement. 
 
Justin checking out the new radio.
 
Em checking on Vika... bowling can sure be tiring.
 
Caroline trying on aunt Amy's 5 inch heels...
 
Got to love those video games that kinda make you think they are working without putting quarters in.  :-)
 
Em cheering on Justin..  Notice the Freese t-shirt.. Go Cards.
 
While cutting grass... I snsapped a picture of the backyard... trees are really starting to turn.
 
Blurry pic,, but... Sarah, Caroline and Caroline... at the big 13th bday party...
 
From left to right: Pro bowler herself- Amy, Remi, Dr. Amy and Justin...

No comments:

Post a Comment