Sunday, March 29, 2020

I went home for 30 hours... it was awesome.


My usual amount of study material that I carry around.

I stopped at a Taco Bell the other day, it was so amazing to have something that seemed normal.


We have been quarantined to the hotel.  We can only go to the training center for sim training.   What's sad is that this was not for our protection, but completely for the liability of the company.  


The view from the conference room where I study.


My training partner Andy and myself after completing our 3rd graphical simulator.


So Justin and Amy cut my hair.  Not too bad.


Heading back to training on a flight that is supposed to have 50 full seats.  We had 8 people on board, 2 of them where flight crew.  


Dr. Amy sent me a picture of the moon rising out of our window.


No comments:

Post a Comment