Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy weekend!











Friday night Amy had a GNO (girls night out) with Mel, Carrie & Lisa. They went to the Cardinals game and saw Albert #5 hit the game winning home run in the bottom of the nineth. Go Cards! Justin, Lucas, Phil and myself worked around the house. Mulched & removed stumps from the trees that we had cut down earlier in the month. The yard is really starting to take shape.








Saturday was football! The Wentzville Wildcats hosted the annual preseason jamboree. Justin's 4th grade team played 3 scrimage games. The are sooooo improved over last year. The difference a year makes is amazing. After the jamboree I headed down to the airport to finish up some outstanding items I had to allow me to take my Instrument rating test. Flew great, this weekend I do paper work for the big test. Saturday night was quiet, had a very busy day.








Sunday was painting and church dedication. I was able to get 2 full coats of Pixie Dust Pink in her room and trimmed it all in once. I need to put one more coat in the trim and one more coat on the walls and it will be ready ! Our new church was dedicated Sunday afternoon. Great job to everyone who worked hard to get that completed!








Pink update: We are finishing up our documents for the Moscow Court. Our accountant is putting together a couple of letters for us that should be back today or on there way back. Say a small prayer to keep our process moving and for Pink, she is out there waiting to come home to Defiance MO.




Oh yeah.. and today is my 40th Bday.... Pray for me... LOL






More news to come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 40th! This time next year, you'll be celebrating as a family of four, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete