Friday, August 14, 2009

Speedy recovery...


Thursday,, we had what we hope was our big "oops" in our process. We had sent our paper work into the state to get appostiled. They came back with one of the papers incomplete because we forgot to have the notary stamp it. I hung up with Anna at CHI and 25 minutes later walked in and picked it up from her. I don't know if God liked me speeding or not, but he defiantly made sure there were no officers on the highway while I was heading there & back.. LOL


I got the form picked up from CHI, got the notary completed, got it to the post office, shipped it overnight to the state and made it to pick up Justin and the Lemen girls all in less then an hour. That is a speedy recovery!


Our paper work leaves for Russia today! Praise Him for getting us this far!


More news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment