Thursday, December 17, 2009

God heard our prayers!!!

What a day!

Mom & Dad got our mail around 11:45am at the house and the state records check was there!! We meet at the commuter lot at 94 & 40 and off I went to get signatures. The next stop was to get the cover sheets notarized by Mary Beth, thanks MB! Then I headed downtown STL for the Secreatry of State's office. What nice ladies!! We looked at pics of Pink and talked about adoption a bit while they appostilled the two records.

I took my two valuable documents and headed for CHI... Meet Anna in the lobby and she took the documents to get sent to Moscow. Thanks Anna!!

Now we can enjoy Christmas!

Hold on Pink! Mom & Dad are getting close.

More news to come.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that! I am sure you are ECSTATIC!!

    ReplyDelete