Monday, December 7, 2009

What a great weekend!

Friday afternoon, I was able to turn in my physical exam paperwork to CHI. YEAH! Amy should get her's back this week and be able to get it over to CHI. Then all we have left is the MO State recorders check and the FBI recorders check. We are so close! Prayers for speedy processing are appreciated! Also prayers for a Moscow court date to be scheduled would be appreciated. Saturday I was able to install the cieling to floor PINK curtains for our daughter. I still need to steem them a little more, but they are up and look great. We need to get tie backs for them, but her room is getting close.
Sunday night Wentzville had there annual Christmas parade Amy, Justin & grandma attended.

I had an excting afternoon! I flew my first multi-enigne aircraft! 1.3 hours of adrenilin.

Saturday night Justin had his first offical sleep-over, all went well. Amy and I went out to a Christmas dance and caught up with some old friends! Good seeing everyone.

Keep Pink in your prayers please.

More news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment